Symbros Inc.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» question for all bonus x 100 users
Adoptation! Is it possible for Bonus X to scavenge parts from Magic RR? EmptyFri May 22, 2015 7:03 pm by GYRO_BULLET

» All about SYM Bonus X
Adoptation! Is it possible for Bonus X to scavenge parts from Magic RR? EmptyTue Jul 01, 2014 6:06 pm by armor2468

» pahelp naman po
Adoptation! Is it possible for Bonus X to scavenge parts from Magic RR? EmptySun Nov 24, 2013 10:27 pm by benfrancis

» What makes you decide in getting a SYM brand Motorcycle?
Adoptation! Is it possible for Bonus X to scavenge parts from Magic RR? EmptyThu Sep 05, 2013 1:02 am by cjhay

» Rear set for bonus X
Adoptation! Is it possible for Bonus X to scavenge parts from Magic RR? EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 7:42 am by cjhay

» Welcome New Members!
Adoptation! Is it possible for Bonus X to scavenge parts from Magic RR? EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 6:02 am by cjhay

» Newbie looking for buddies
Adoptation! Is it possible for Bonus X to scavenge parts from Magic RR? EmptyTue Sep 04, 2012 12:52 am by ericmiguel

» bonus 110 shifter
Adoptation! Is it possible for Bonus X to scavenge parts from Magic RR? EmptySun May 20, 2012 3:50 pm by j1975k

» ENGINE OIL
Adoptation! Is it possible for Bonus X to scavenge parts from Magic RR? EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 2:33 am by KingIking

Affiliates

Adoptation! Is it possible for Bonus X to scavenge parts from Magic RR?

2 posters

Go down

Adoptation! Is it possible for Bonus X to scavenge parts from Magic RR? Empty Adoptation! Is it possible for Bonus X to scavenge parts from Magic RR?

Post by Skeptron73 Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:07 pm

My Bonus X is quite exceptional, no doubts about it. But also being a former Magic RR owner i find it with more advantage in speed, design and durability. For a non grease monkey (Mech-knowhow) like me theres a big differents when it comes to speed. Lets say in between Magic & Bonus, top speed would be 90 vs 80 Kph considering safety of both rider and its bike. Luckily i've been enlightened by others that there was a differents in Combustion Chamber or Carburator as far as i culd remember!?!? Design: Well, one thing i like the most in Magic RR is its specially designed side detachable footrest "tapakan". Recently with my Bonus X i just discovered a extremely hot build up in my shoes during long journey's, since i had a inborn leg deffect "sakang" i oftenly lean my foot beside the engine body that leads to heat convection afterwards(humillating but true) This thing could'nt happen to me if im more aware in my foot rather than my driving or with the similar footrest design of Magic RR in the Bonus X. Durability: Last week i find out that the BonusX rear spear shape plate on top of rear ligths was made of some sort of fiber or maybe plastic fiber combination that could possibly bent when putting additional pressure, for example you where on a very narrow alley where manouvering would be quite difficult like in some iskenita's in metro manila and ur only way out is to where u came in! I put my bike in the center of the alley on sidestand grab the handle bar with my lefthand and the rear baseplate with my rigth and start tilthing and rotating 180 degree when all of the sudden the baseplate shake a bit indicating that it couldnt withstand that much pressure. Since then i avoid those kinds of scenario and even in putting the bike at center stand position i end up grabbing the rear suspension coil rather than the rear baseplate... Now, the question is that is there anyone who attempted to adopt some parts of Magic RR to thier Bonus X??? And last! bukas p ba ang barangay at gising pba c kapitan pra mkrating ang hinaing q??? hehehehehe...

Thanks for the time reading this nonsense more power to all of you specially SYMBROS...

Skeptron73

Gwapo/Ganda Points : 5237

Back to top Go down

Adoptation! Is it possible for Bonus X to scavenge parts from Magic RR? Empty Re: Adoptation! Is it possible for Bonus X to scavenge parts from Magic RR?

Post by YellowFlash22 Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:34 pm

sir,

regarding your question, pwede po pero kelangan nito isama ang swing arm ng magic since yung swing arm ng bonus eh dun nakakabi yung passenger footrest pero kung mapapatabas mo yung part na yun sa tingin ko pede, yun nga lang bibigat na motor mo, magic is 110cc and bonus is 100cc lang ata, bonus is lighter weight than magic which has the footrest na halos 3kg, ang wheelmags nito rin na mabigat din ang weight. i hope this helps.
YellowFlash22
YellowFlash22
Pioneer
Pioneer

Gwapo/Ganda Points : 5569

Back to top Go down

Adoptation! Is it possible for Bonus X to scavenge parts from Magic RR? Empty Re: Adoptation! Is it possible for Bonus X to scavenge parts from Magic RR?

Post by Skeptron73 Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:17 pm

Sir,

Ur reply is very helpfull, though simple but i do believe u hit the right note. hope that all SYM branches staff is as informative as u coz sometimes they lack the knowledge or maybe i been on the wrong time asking them...

Thanks2 d;p

Skeptron73

Gwapo/Ganda Points : 5237

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down